Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SKIN

So the last 48 hours have been frustrating, to say the least.
Every blog and website has been claiming that Kanye West's new single "Love Lockdown" would make its studio edit debut on itunes on September 8th. So like a mad man, I have been constantly checking itunes (every 5 minutes) and checking every illegal music downloading site known to man. So today, (September 9th!!!) the Itunes store updated its new releases and to my surprise (not really) "Love Lockdown" was NOWHERE to be found! instead they had released "Swagga like us" (a song that really doesn't live up to its potential imo). 'Furious' would be an appropriate word to describe my emotions at the moment. But in my search, i did happen to stumble across a rare diamond in the rough in the itunes music store.

Ladies and germs,
I present you with SKIN!

No comments: