Friday, November 21, 2008

808s and HEARTBREAK


I've luckily gotten a chance to listen to 808s and Heartbreak in its entirety, which hits shelves next Tuesday.
Its much different than the rest of Kanye's previous albums, which I think many people will not like.
Its a much different sound and also much more emotional than his previous stuff ( Kanye's new workout plan?).
Personally I think the album is great, but that may be because I am a huge fan of the autotune technology.
But surprisingly one of the things i enjoyed the most the album actually has nothing to do with the music at all. Kanye got KAWS to do all of the the album artwork, which I thought was pretty baller. KAWS is a popular artist with a very distinctive style and started Original Fake.



some other KAWS work...

No comments: