Monday, November 3, 2008

UCLA life so far... (cont'd)

Sooo Friday night was Halloween.
Webb and I threw our first party at the apartment. overall i'd say it was a success, minus a lot of unnecessary drama....but where there's gurlz, there's always drama. such is life.

However since we invested a lot of time and effort into 'Boyz and Ghouls 08', I put off my 12 page Sociology midterm until after the party (gotta keep my priorities straight of course). so obviously i was planning to start it on Saturday, but i think we all know how that turned out. So at about 7pm Sunday i started to panic, because not only did I need to write 12 pages. i had to read approx 75 pages (of which i should've done 3 weeks ago) before i could start the actual writing. So in a panicking frenzy, I decided to give prescription medication a try. I made some phone calls and obtained some adderrall.

I was nervous and excited to see how it would turn out. I had heard nothing but positive feedback from my fellow peers. The Miracle drug, as i've heard it commonly referred to.
and i figure, if i cant experiment with prescription drugs in college, then when can i?

All the rumors had been proven true. my brain was literally on fire and i was flying through my paper.
fast forward 3 hrs...the drugs had worn off since i took a relatively small dosage.
and i proceeded to work from 930pm -830am.
lucky me its 9:05am right now and i have to turn in my fucking paper.

I am a zombie right now.
I feel like death, and would actually prefer it to having to stay up through another sociology 151 lecture (ZzzZz...)

i dont know why im even writing in this fucking thing.
i cant even see straight.

No comments: