Friday, January 23, 2009

Time to Get Real

I figure it's been a while since I've made a post with any form of substance...


So its a few weeks into the 2nd quarter of my first year here at UCLA.
The honeymoon phase is officially over, and things are starting to settle down and Westwood no longer has that dazzling appeal that it once did. Of course, I'm still grateful and happy to be here-- I just feel like there is still something lacking in my life (aside from vast amounts of fame, fortune, and riches!). Fall quarter was everything I had hoped and dreamed it would be. Excessive amounts of partying and womanizing, and not to mention a 3.50 GPA as a cherry on top. Life was great. Ever since returning to Westwood from Winter Break, I just have felt so unsatisfied with the way things have been going. Throwing parties and spitting game at bitches no longer excites me like it used to. I have met some new friends here at UCLA, but (shockingly) nobody seems to really compare to my friends from home. For an institution of higher learning, I'm shocked I haven't been able to stumble across many quality human beings that I'd actually willingly associate myself with here at UCLA. I am constantly reminded that girls will always remain forever retarded and annoying, all the schooling in the world cannot change that. I've established a "comfort zone" here that I desperately need to step out of. I want to take advantage of attending school in Los Angeles and really explore my new surroundings. I need some adventure in my life!


No comments: